You can find us selling direct to the public at the Davies Park Markets in Brisbane’s West End each Saturday morning.
Davies Park Market, off Montague Road, West End.
6am to 2pm Saturdays
Visit the website for more details.
A variety of cafés, caterers and restaurants around south east Queensland use our products/eggs including:
- Indie Treats (West End)
- Wandering Cooks (West End)
- Reload Café (Salisbury)
- Alphabet Café (West End)
- Rosalie Gourmet Market (Rosalie)
- 31 Degrees Custom Chocolate (Woolloongabba)
- MODA Restaurant (Edward St, Brisbane City)
- Cheese Pleaser (Adelaide St, Brisbane City)
- Little Red Providore (Red Hill)
- Stella Pastry (Online)
- Wild Spice (Annerley)
- The Complete Pet Company (Stafford/Online)
Our pastured eggs are also available from the following resellers/distribution groups:
- Food Connect Brisbane (Online)
- Sovereign Foods (Online & Moorooka)
- Spray Free Farmacy (Online)
- Cake & Bake (West End)
- Blackheath Farms (Corinda)
- Naturally Hooked (Victoria Point)
- Edible Suburb (Corinda)
Echo Valley Winter Farm Tour
NEXT: Sunday, July 29th, 9am - 2pm.
Come on an adventure for the day and see how things are run here at Echo Valley!
- Find out why and how we farm, and how we use ethical, regenerative farming practices to enhance not hinder our environment.
- Meet the animals, understand what part they play on our farm and how they work together to create a holistic farming environment.
- Learn about ethics in farming, why it’s so important to us! Understand the how, what and why of the systems and species we use!
- Afterwards enjoy a buffet lunch prepared with food produced both on farm and sourced locally from small producers in our area.
It is integral to our beliefs that we remain transparent and open in our farming practices, so that others can certify for themselves the quality of both our products and the ethical and sustainable way we approach our farming methods.
Farm tours occur a couple of times each year, and generally in collaboration with one of our wholesale customers. Visitors to Echo Valley Farm can go on a tour of the farm; learn about practices and activities; meet our animals; and enjoy a delicious lunch made farm-grown and local produce.